- Start any time between 5:30pm and 6:45pm on the day at the location listed in the Calendar.
- Course closes at 7:45pm, please be back by then - to give us time to retrieve the controls before dark.
- Come along and purchase a map at the registration in the blue caravan onsite. Maps are sold on the day from 5:30pm onwards.
- Season tickets are available onsite for entry to all the current seasons SummerNav's at a discounted rate.
- Be sure to read the notice boards for updates and instructions.
- SummerNav's are not cancelled due to rain.
- Wear walking / running gear and consider sun protection.
- You do not need a compass, (but you are welcome to practice with one - ask for help).
- Respect the environment, plants, animals, other area users, and sports activities. Leave no trace.
- On volcanic cones - Don't go through archaeological features such as terraces, pits, ditches, and midden.
- Sign up for our emails about SummerNav's and results.
- Smoke Free. No smoking at any orienteering activities.
- Bring a Drink for after your run to avoid dehydration.
- As with any activity, consider telling someone your plans and a time to raise the alarm if you haven’t contacted them on return. ( adventuresmart.org.nz )
- Help is available - please ask us!
New to SummerNav's and sport of Orienteering? Check out the Getting started Guide.
|Season Ticket to all 18 SummerNav's||$40||$80||$160|
|New Membership + Season Ticket||$45||$90||$170|
|Season Ticket to all 18 SummerNavs||$30||$50||$100|
$30 daily for as many maps as you need.
Special rates available.
Payments: We accept cash or cheques onsite. (We do not have onsite credit-card or mobile-eftpos).
Season Ticket/Combo Direct Payments: If you are paying by direct transfer for a season ticket, our bank details are:
Auckland Orienteering Club, Westpac 03-0195-0641747-000
Please include a reference of : SummerNav, Surname, and detail. Thanks.