Join the Club!
New members are welcome to join the club or get started in orienteering at any time of the year!
Joining is easily completed online. Everyone needs to register individually, whether you are joining as a senior or junior individual or family. For family memberships, please enter the "Primary Adult" first then each family member separately by reusing the link to go back into the database to add each person. Let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will link you in our system. Please pay the emailed invoice using the information provided.
|Juniors (<21 years for the year to Dec 31 ) & full-time students||$20|
|Family (up to 2 seniors + any juniors at the same address)||$90|
If joining after 31 July, half fees are payable.
If you have never been a member of the Auckland Orienteering Club before and you are joining in November or December, full fees are payable but membership runs to the end of the following year.
First time member / SummerNav Combo special.
For purchase during SummerNav series only (includes new membership + SummerNav Season Ticket)
|Juniors (< 21 years for the year to Dec 31 ) & full-time students||$45|
|Family (up to 2 seniors + any juniors at the same address)||$180|
Questions about membership? Our membership officer, Karen, is happy to answer your questions. Email email@example.com or alternatively you can phone 09 625 9771.
CLICK HERE to join.
- Be part of the Auckland Orienteering Club Team!
- Discounted entry to club level orienteering events
- The club runs a number of social events each year.
- Skill development opportunities
- Members of the Auckland Orienteering Club are eligible for financial support for representing New Zealand at international level from the Nicholls Memorial National Representative Fund.
- Junior members of the Auckland Orienteering Club are eligible for financial assistance for attendance at training events and international event fees from the Junior Training Fund.
- Entry fees are paid for members representing the Auckland Orienteering Club, such as the Auckland Relays and Katoa Po night relay event.
- Access to the club resource library materials
- Access to orienteering training sessions
- Access to training camps
- Participation in event running
- Affiliation to the Auckland Orienteering Association confers the right to compete in the regional points competitions. (Others may attend events but are not "official".)
- Affiliation to Orienteering NZ (New Zealand Orienteering Federation) confers the right to compete in designated Badge events (national competitions) throughout New Zealand. Non-affiliates must pay a rather heavy one-day affiliation fee for these events.